Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things are Out of Whack


Pregnant-belly[2]
I am pregnant with my SIXTH child. I still can't believe it! Every one of them is such a blessing. But when I say the number, I realize, we have a big family now! Six! I am 30 years old, not exactly a youngin' but still young. I am determined to live out my 30's as a healthy vibrant woman who is present and happy and there for her children. I want to be someone who is living life not letting life happen. I want my family (husband, children, and friends) to see me as someone who realizes the great joy that life is, and I want them to know how very much I love living it with them.  I firmly believe that all of that starts with a healthy lifestyle--both spiritual and physical.  For me, the physical side of that, I think, is best attained by following a "primal" lifestyle.

But right now...things are all out of whack. I am "out of whack."

It is time to make a change. I am embarking on my own Primal Experiment and I am switching to a "Primal" lifestyle mid-pregnancy!  Stay tuned for more on where I stand and why I am making this change to a primal diet and exercise program. For more on what I mean when I say "Primal" see this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment