Friday, October 19, 2012

An Inspiration!

August2012237
I am so inspired to continue my Primal journey by this awesome lady (pictured above) and her family. I just read her amazing story on Mark's Daily Apple. Hopefully she won't mind me linking back to it and posting this picture.Thanks Nikki for sharing! Her story really resonated with me as I am newly 30 and am motivated mostly by my desire to eliminate anxiety and depression from my life. Go check it out if you haven't read it already. If you are visiting my blog because I posted a comment to Nikki's story, please leave me a kind word because I really need it. Friends and family think I am nuts for embarking on my Primal experiment (I am living in Mexico right now and sugar, grains, and legumes are staples). For now, luckily, I am blessed with conviction and a strong will to make a change. But I could use some friends to encourage me!

No comments:

Post a Comment